My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My FAVORITE Chicken Casserole Recipe --- It's so different!



I know this post has nothing to do with crocheting, reviews, or my shop in general, but I wanted to share with you my favorite recipe for a chicken casserole. It sounds so weird, but it tastes so good! I found it years ago on the Kraft Recipes website.

The first time I made it, I was reluctant after reading the name and ingredients that it would be anything but yucky. Boy, am I glad I tried it out anyway! It has been a favorite with my family for years, now! And it is SO EASY to make!


SWISS & CHICKEN CASSEROLE

Ingredients
*4c Chopped, Cooked Chicken
*2c Croutons
(I use these amazingly yummy $1 bag of cheese garlic-flavored croutons from Wal-Mart)
*1 1/2c Shredded Swiss Cheese
*2/3c Mayo
*1/2c Milk
*2-4 Stalks Celery, Thinly Sliced
*1/4c Chopped Onions


Steps
#1. Combine all ingredients.
#2. Spoon into 2qt casserole.
#3. Bake @ 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.


How easy is that?!!? I hope you'll try it out. And I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

:)

Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips