My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sugar & Spice Designs Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Sugar & Spice Designs


Sugar & Spice Designs is a company that offers custom, hand made hair accessories, custom announcements and invitations, diaper cakes, bow boards and memo boards. This review is a little different, because I actually purchased these products. Normally, I review products that are sent to me for a review. This is proof positive that I am a big fan of the company.

The bows I purchased include the "Jesus Loves Me" bow, a Green Zebra bow, a Black Zebra bow (which was included as a FREE surprise and a GIANT loop bow.




I absolutely adore Sugar & Spice Designs! They have great customer service, low prices and adorable style! According to their Facebook page, their products range from $10.00 and under! Wow!

Each bow in my selection is well made and attached to a partially-lined alligator clip. All bows, except the "Jesus Loves Me" bow, came with a FREE attached non-slip grip. This is absolutely necessary when it comes to giant bows, or they will not stay in your child's hair.

Sugar & Spice Designs can be found on Facebook, and I strongly suggest you check them out!

To see my full video review of the products mentioned from Sugar & Spice Designs, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I give my honest opinion and am not a spokesperson for the companys I review.

 
CONTACT INFORMATION:

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips