My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scrappy Gifts Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Scrappy Gifts.


The product I was given to review was a product called the "Scrappy Canvas".


This product is a very cute idea. Instead of your typical scrapbook binder, a scrappy canvas provides you with a premade layout on top of a canvas that can be hung on a wall or attached to a fridge with magnets. All you need to do is add your own memories!


Instead of shopping for hours for the pieces to your scrapbooking puzzle, Scrappy Gifts does the work for you! They offer a full line of custom scrapbook-related products.

Along with their Scrappy Canvases, they also offer Scrappy Clocks, Scrappy Notebooks, Scrappy Layouts, and my personal favorite Scrappy Boxes (shown below).


Scrappy Gifts offers fair-priced, fully customizable products that will fit anyone's scrapbooking needs. For a great gift idea, please check them out on Facebook and Twitter. I know you'll find something you'll LOVE!

To see my full video review of Scrappy Gifts' Scrappy Canvas, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I simply did this out of the kindness of my heart.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips