My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jenna B Boutique Review

Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Jenna B Boutique.


The product I was given to review was one of their latest products, a singed fabric flower. This flower is white silk, and is hand-sewn with a pretty pearl bead in the center. Each petal is a separate piece of silk. The back has a partially-lined alligator clip attached, and includes a non-slip grip. And since this boutique claims that they will do custom orders, you may also purchase this flower on a brooch pin. What a lovely gift idea!


This is a very pretty hair accessory, as I wore it today, instead of putting it in my daughter's hair. I dressed up a messy bun with the flower, and I feel like it added a touch of elegance to a simple updo.


The flower is just as it states: singed. This creates a realistic petal-like look to the fabric. The heat from the singing is just enough to curl the ends, and make them wavy, but it is not overdone to the point of being burnt.

Jenna B Boutique's products are fun and funky, priced well, and can be worn on girls and women of all ages! Please check them out on Facebook and Etsy. I know you'll find something you'll LOVE!

To see my full video review of Jenna B Boutique's Singed Silk Flower, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I simply did this out of the kindness of my heart.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: (253) 326-5229

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips