My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Disciple's Cross by Alycia Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Disciple's Cross by Alycia
The product I was given to review was the Disciple's Cross™ Necklace.


When Alycia reached out to me for a review, she asked me which cross I would like to have. Among other facts, I told her my favorite color is green and that I am an Air Force wife. She made me exactly the necklace I was hoping for! Not only did she use my favorite color, she added a free "Air Force Wife" charm to my necklace. How sweet!

When I received the package in the mail, it was wrapped carefully in a bubble mailer. The necklace was slipped inside a small plastic bag, and attached to a card that explains the meaning behind this necklace.


The company's mission follows along with this Bible verse:
Matthew 16:24
"Then Jesus said to His disciples, 'if anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. '"

These crosses first became popular with the public when Pastor John Raymond of Slidell, LA wore them on the Emmy Award winning CBS television show, Survivor: Thailand. Because of the growing demand for the crosses after his appearance on the show, he started recruiting at home workers to help him produce them.

Alycia is a Certified Producer of the Disciple's Cross™ and has been making them for 2 years.


The Disciple's Cross™ is made up of three distinct components. The simulated leather cord reminds us of the leather straps used to beat our Savior; the wrapped wire stands for the thorn branches twisted into a crown to mock the King of Kings; and the nails represent the large spikes that were driven into the hands and feet of the Lord of Lords.

The necklace cord is fully adjustable, so you can choose to wear it long or short. The crosses can be made in 22 beautiful colors, and there are regular and military charms (like mine) available as additions for your necklace.

Alycia has also recently started making crosses featuring a 5th nail which symbolizes Jesus on the cross. These crosses can be made in a combination of two colors, if you so choose. If you would like to become a Certified Producer yourself, please visit www.disciplescross.com.


Another amazing fact I found is that $5.00 from every sale of the Breast Cancer Awareness Cross Necklace is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. I really respect any company that will make charitable a donation its from sales, especially such a generous one.


This is a truly beautiful and fully custom necklace. I wore it all day, and will wear it for many years to come. I'm proud to wear such a meaningful piece of jewelry, which enables me to share my love of Jesus Christ for all the world to see.


To see my full video review of the Disciple's Cross™ Necklace, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I give my honest opinion and am not a spokesperson for the companys I review.

REFERENCE:
Some of the information from this review was found at Disciple's Cross By Alycia's Facebook Page.


CONTACT INFORMATION:

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips