My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cute Covers Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Cute Covers


Cute Covers is a company that has offered fully-custom, handmade Bible covers for the youth (and in my opinion, for all ages) since 2006! The Bible covers are made in the USA by a Christian designer. These covers can be found in a WIDE assortment of fabric choices and designs to fit anyone's style.

According to Cute Covers' Facebook Page, their mission is "To shine the light of Christ through this ministry, spreading the gospel and provide products that protect and present the Word of God to the youth in a personalized way!"

In my family, we own TWO Cute Covers! I have one for my daughter, and purchased a second one last Christmas for my cousin. The owner of the company was very willing to make this cover in any way I requested. Here is the picture of the Bible cover purchased for my cousin, Mollie.


Mollie loves damask fabric, but also likes the subtle colors of black and white together. She's not really a girly girl, so she asked that it didn't have any bows attached. As you can see, the cover has a band of black fabric at the top, so that her embroidered name (in silver) really POPS, instead of fading into the pattern of the damask fabric.

As it should be no surprise, Mollie LOVES her Cute Cover! She said it was perfect, and just what she had envisioned!

Cute Covers are not just for girls. Just look at this adorable boy cover:


The boy Bible covers are perfectly suited to the "manly" taste of their owners :)

Another reason to love Cute Covers is that they offer monogramming and FREE shipping on all orders over $15 within the US! Wow! And they're prices are VERY reasonable. From what I've seen, these covers range in price from $10-$20, depending on the fabric you choose.

The covers are made very well, and it is apparent that the seamstress knows her way around a sewing machine. The stitch lines are even and straight, and the finished product is very professional-looking. You won't be spending your money on a cheap product when you purchase a Cute Cover.

Cute Covers has completed over 900 transactions within the USA, equaling hundreds of satisfied customers. Cute Covers has earned such recognition as eBay PowerSeller,


as well as eBay Top Rated Seller!



If you're familiar with these, you know that they are not an easy feat to reach!

Cute Covers can be found on Facebook, eBay and their brand new website! Please check them out for their full line of custom Bible covers to fit ANY size Bible, ANY colors and ANY style you call your own!

To see my full video review of the products mentioned from Cute Covers, just click PLAY :)
 
 
NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I give my honest opinion and am not a spokesperson for the companys I review.

 
CONTACT INFORMATION:
 
If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. This was such a wonderful review Praise God!! I am honored and humbled by this thank you!!! -Theresa
    Cute Covers Personalized Bible Covers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips