My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 10, 2010

SUPER CUTE New hat in the works

I started my first-ever crocheted hat last night. Its main color is Orchid, and it's going to be soooo cute! I'm making it for my little one, but I may decide to sell them, too. There's a boy version, and I can't wait to finish this one so that I can start on it!

I guess crocheting is my new-found obsession. I couldn't barely put it down last night! I bypassed so many other tasks around the house because of this hat. But I figure, it they'll all still be there when I finish!

Here's a preview:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips