My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The hat is finished??? Oh brother.

The hat is finished, but it needs a revamp. I followed the pattern to a T, but the hat is too tall! I'm thinking it would only look good on a conehead baby. Although I don't typically toot my own horn, I'm really impressed with how it looks, BUT I'm not happy with the shape.

So.....I'm off to search for a different pattern for the base of the hat. I'll make the necessary changes with the pattern so that it will look like I want it to look. Don't give up on me! If you give up, I'll give up, and then we will have gotten nowhere! :)

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips