My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Godiva Messenger Cap

After a couple failed attempts at perfection, I'm happy to announce that I finished the girl version of my new hat. I'll have it for sale in a range of sizes from 0-3 months to 4 years. My 4 month old is modeling the 3-6 mo size below:



Godiva Messenger Cap in Orchid
*Wings have a lovely shimmer effect
*Dainty scalloped edging
*Super soft yarn

(WILL BE) Available in sizes 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 18-24 mo, 3-4 yrs & 5-6 yrs
(Shown in size 3-6 mo)

BOY VERSION COMING SOON: Hermes cap will have straight edging


I also listed all the colors of yarn I offer for custom-ordered caps! Just click on the "Yarn Flavors" tab at the top of my blog! There are 33 awesome colors to choose from, and the yarn is super soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips