My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A full? night of sleep

My 4 1/2 month old (who is breastfed) slept through the night for 8 1/2 hours last night!!! I woke up twice, worried about her, since I hadn't heard her cry. The first time, I told myself she was fine and to stay in bed. The second time, I just had to get up to check on her.

I have become one of those mothers who worries so much that I needed to see if she was still breathing! Needless to say, she was fine. I even stayed in bed an extra half hour than I really wanted to, just to see how long she'd sleep. I didn't want to wake her. She's in her own crib, in her own room, yet she can hear a pin drop!

Now that I'm rested, I feel so relaxed today. I've showered, and am getting ready to start lunch. The hubby had leftover meatloaf and I'll find something in the fridge to satisfy my grumbling tummy! Perhaps last night's sleep will help motivate me to work on some of the new products I've been cooking up in my little noggin'.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips